Skip to main content
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Financial Supports

What if my parent's will not provide their tax return?

If your parents will not provide a tax return, we will accept a signed statement. In the statement, explain that your parent(s) refuse to provide a tax return, list the number of any additional dependents claimed, and provide their adjusted gross income. If they will not provide you with their adjusted gross income, please note that on your statement.

Have other questions or need more help? Contact us