- Get Involved
- Top Stories
Where We Work
If you are experiencing a technical issue, please use this form.
Due to the high volume of inquiries we receive, we are unable to respond to every question submitted. Before using the form below, please review these frequently asked questions and follow the links to the corresponding area on our site:
What is Teach For America
- What is Teach For America’s mission?
- How is Teach For America part of the movement for educational equity?
- Does Teach For America have a blog?
Applying to the corps
- Am I eligible to apply to Teach For America?
- What is Teach For America looking for in its corps members?
- What does the application process look like?
- Where can I view a learning session about how to apply?
- How do I prepare an application?
- Where do I start or finish my application?
- Where can I go for more tips and resources?
If you've already started an application, you should log on to the Applicant Center and use the Help tool to learn more or submit a question.
Corps member experience
- Where do corps members teach?
- How are teaching placements determined?
- Do corps members become certified teachers?
- What kind of training and support do corps members receive?
- What kind of salary and benefits do corps members receive?
- How do salaries and costs vary by region?
- Who donates to Teach For America?
- I need assistance managing my recurring donation on Entango (PDF).