Skip to main content
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Financial Supports

What financial documents will I need to apply?


In order to apply for Need-Based Financial Support you'll need to provide supporting financial documents such as

* Most recent tax returns - either your parents' if you were claimed as a dependent, or your own if you filed independently

* Undergraduate education cost - tuition statements, scholarships/grants, student loan statements

* Personal finances - recent banking statements

* Personal debt - recent credit card statements, medical bills


Once you complete the first part of your Need-Based Financial Support application, you will have a specific list of the required documents you will need to provide.

Have other questions or need more help? Contact us