Skip to main content
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Transcripts

My university won't send me my transcript. What should I do?

You should contact your university to see if they will release your transcript directly to Teach For America. If they will, please request an electronic official or unofficial transcript be sent to


If you can, you should upload an unofficial copy or printout of your student portal to the Applicant Center. You can then provide more information about your situation in the Transcript Note section on the Applicant Center. An unofficial transcript is acceptable and you do not need to reach out directly to the Admissions team if you upload one. Our team will be able to review this in our system, along with your Transcript Note.

Applicants, have questions or need help? Contact us