I'm having troubles uploading my resume. What should I do?
Here are a few quick uploading tips:
- Your resume must be saved as PDF
- If you are using Microsoft Word, select "File", select "Save As", and choose "PDF" from the "save as type" dropdown list.
- If you are using Google Docs you can select "File", "Download As", and select "PDF Document" from the list.
- If you cannot save your document as a PDF on your computer, there are many free online programs that will quickly convert a document to a PDF.
- The link to upload your resume opens as a pop-up. If your browser blocks pop-ups, you will need to change this setting to allow them. Sometimes holding down CTRL or ALT while clicking a link bypasses the pop-up blocker.
If you have tried these steps and you are still not able to upload your resume successfully, please contact us with a description of the issue you are having.