Skip to main content
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Financial Supports

If I did not receive financial aid in college should I apply for transitional funding?

We have built in the Baseline Region Stipend to provide a baseline of financial support to ALL incoming corps members. Beyond this, we encourage any applicant who is concerned about their ability to make the financial transition into teaching to apply for Need Based Financial Support. We do imagine that those who received need-based financial aid in college are more likely to qualify for our program and receive higher packages than those who did not. If you did not receive need-based financial aid in college, you may be eligible for Need-Based Financial Support based on your demonstrated need and regional assignment. 

Have other questions or need more help? Contact us