Skip to main content
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Transcripts

I completed my degree at a foreign university. What do I need to provide?

Foreign transcripts must be translated completely into English, and foreign grades must be converted using a 4.00 scale. We suggest that you ask your registrar for recommendations of any transcript translation and/or conversion services. For a fee, these companies will translate foreign transcripts into English and/or convert foreign grades to a 4.00 scale.

Teach For America does not have a preference as to which company provides this service, so long as the transcript is in English and the grades are converted. Some of our past applicants have used the World Education Services and found this service to quickly provide a translated and/or converted transcripts.

Applicants, have questions or need help? Contact us