Skip to main content
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Financial Supports

I am married or have a partner who is part of my financial document. Do I need to flag this somewhere?

If you apply as an independent and there is another individual on your tax or other financial forms, we will split the amount on the documentation as we calculate your need-based package. If there is any reason the amounts listed on your documentation should not be split evenly, please include the context in the comments section of your application.