Skip to main content
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Transcripts

Do I need to provide a transcript for my study abroad coursework?

We do not require study abroad transcripts. However, if this coursework does not appear on your bachelor's degree transcript and you want it to be considered you will need to add this school as an additional undergraduate institution on your Educational History.

When you add it, select that it was "outside the U.S." but do not check the box that says "This was a study abroad." If you check this box, it will not generate a link to upload a transcript since we do not require study abroad transcripts.

Ensure that the official transcript from your study abroad is translated completely into English, and foreign grades must be converted using a 4.00 scale. If it is not, you will need to get the document translated and converted. We suggest that you ask your registrar for recommendations of any transcript translation and/or conversion services. For a fee, these companies will translate foreign transcripts into English and/or convert foreign grades to a 4.00 scale.

Applicants, have questions or need help? Contact us