Skip to main content
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Financial Supports

What information about how I paid for my education do I need to submit?

If you are applying as a dependent, you will need to include your undergraduate education cost and how it was paid. You will need the total cost of your education, including tuition and room/board across the full years it did or will take you to complete your degree, and a breakdown of how your undergraduate education was paid for. For the breakdown, this can include any of the following: your personal monetary contribution; your parent(s)'/guardian's contribution; any scholarships or grants (we just need the total across all the years, so it does not matter if the amount of scholarship and/or grant was different from year to year). You should also include any student loans taken out in your name.