Skip to main content
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Financial Supports

Should I upload my tax return or my parent's tax return?

If your parent(s)/guardian claimed you on last year’s tax return and/or still claim you on their tax returns, you are considered a dependent. In that case, you should upload your parent(s)or guardian's most recent tax return. If you file your own taxes or consider yourself financially independent, you should upload a copy of your most recent tax return.

Have other questions or need more help? Contact us