Skip to main content
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Alumni

How do I verify my employment or academic completion?

Alumni seeking verification of academic program completion for the purpose of certification should contact the institution that issued academic credits/credentials for verification.

Current corps members and alumni seeking verification of their employment for the purposes of a background check or Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) must contact their former employer directly. 

TFA does not provide employment verification to corps members or alumni, as we are not the employer. In cases where a former employer no longer exists, alumni should reference the PSLF Help Tool for loan forgiveness. Alumni who served on TFA staff may contact Generalist ( or visit the PSLF Help Tool.