Learn more about joining Teach For America's work in the Rhode Island region.
- At least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Passing the appropriate Praxis II exam
- EDULeaders of Color - a people-centered initiative focused on education, working at the intersection of all fields to unite, support, and empower people of color.
- Providence Branch of the NAACP
- Center for Southeast Asians
- Progreso Latino
- Southside Cultural Center
- Catholic Diocese of Providence
- Jewish Alliance of Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Council for Muslim Advancement
- Episcopal Diocese of Rhode Island
- American Baptist Church
- Church of Latter Day Saints