How do I enter transfer and/or summer coursework at another university?
How you enter transfer/summer coursework depends on what you shared in the Educational History section you completed in preparation for your interview.
1. If you've already added the school where you completed this coursework and indicated that the course names and credits appear on your degree-granting school's transcript (and this info is accurate) then you should enter your transfer/summer coursework under your primary college/university. You do not need to complete a separate eligibility tool for this coursework or indicate that it was completed at a different school.
2. If you did not enter this additional school in your Educational History or if you incorrectly indicated that the course names and credits appear on your degree-granting school's transcript, then you'll need to go to the "Interview & Recommendations" section on Step 2 of the Applicant Center to edit this information.
- Go to the "Interview & Recommendations" section on Step 2 of the Applicant Center and click the Educational History link.
- On the bottom of the page click "Edit" - you'll get a pop-up asking if you want to edit, click "OK."
- From there you can either add a new school, or change your response to the question about the course names and credits appearing on your degree-granting transcript.
Once you re-submit, our system should create a new eligibility tool for you to complete. You may also need to upload a separate transcript from the school where you took this coursework. Remember to enter each course only once, even if it appears on more than one transcript.
Applicants, have questions or need help? Contact us