April 28, 2023
This Teacher Appreciation Week, we want to celebrate our incredible educators who have tirelessly stood up for their students and communities while demonstrating creativity, compassion, and spirit. In a time when they are needed more than ever, we want to celebrate all of our teachers’ victories–big and small.
To show our gratitude, we're sharing valuable resources to support their wellness, financial health, and more. Here's to our amazing teachers!
Deals & Discounts Exclusive for Alumni and Corps Members
- Canva: Teach For America is partnering with Canva to provide Teach For America teachers a Canva Pro account for free. The subscription gives you access to 420,000+ templates, 75 million+ premium stock photos, videos, and graphics free-to-use for presentations, classroom decorations, worksheets, lesson plans, and more. Claim your account today.
- Enterprise and National Car Rental: All Teach For America alumni and corps members are eligible to receive special discounts and benefits when renting with Enterprise for personal use. If renting for personal use, please call Enterprise at 1.800.261.7331 (24 hours) and use customer number XZ24174.
- FirstBook: Teach For America is partnering with FirstBook to help our teachers serve students in need to ensure that all our kids have access to affordable, top-quality books and educational resources. Sign up now to receive your discount.
Discounts for All Teachers
Apps, Technology, and Virtual Learning
- Amazon: Amazon is committed to building effective learning solutions to support educators and students with many different teaching perks and deals.
- Apple: For faculty, staff, and homeschool teachers of all grade levels, Apple offers a range of special savings and pricing on Apple Music, Macs and iPads, select accessories, and more.
- Adobe: Teachers and students save over 60% on Creative Cloud software and more.
- AT&T: Score big with discounts off wireless and other services from AT&T.
- Autodesk: Teachers get a free one-year educational license giving them access to Autodesk products and services, renewable as long as they remain eligible.
- Avid: Avid’s software is an industry leader in video mixing, sound engineering, and music writing. Take advantage of exceptional educational pricing on Avid’s Media Composer Ultimate, Pro Tools Ultimate, and Sibelius Ultimate.
- Bose: Enjoy special pricing on Bose sound equipment for your home, office, or school.
- Corel: Join Corel’s Education License Program to gain access to a wide range of powerful graphics, digital media, and productivity software. Save as much as 96% off the regular price.
- Dell: Public school teachers and K-12 students receive exclusive discounts on select laptops, desktops, tablets, and other Dell products and accessories through Dell's Member Purchase Program.
- Figma: Collaborate with students and teachers on visual projects across computers, no matter where you are. All you need is internet access. Whether you’re in a classroom, online course, boot camp, or hackathon, Figma is built for teaching and learning to design your way. Snag your free Figma account today.
- HP: Sign up to receive discounts on quality refurbished computers, including 10% off already reduced outlet list prices.
- Intuit QuickBooks: Verify your teacher status and get a free license for QuickBooks Online.
- Loom: Create beautiful instructional walkthroughs and explainers for your students using Loom’s video messaging tool. Sign up with your .edu email address to get a free Loom Education plan.
- Microsoft Education: Find affordable Windows 10 devices that are built for education and get access to offers and discounts on software and tools designed to meet the needs of every student.
- Samsung: Sign up for Samsung’s Student & Educator Discount Program and receive 30% off list prices, 0% APR financing, free no-contact delivery, and access to special offers on computers, tablets, mobile phones, televisions, appliances, and more.
- Storyline Online: The site features hundreds of free videos of well-known actors reading children’s picture books with a companion “Activity Guide” for teachers.
- SeeSaw: This free virtual learning platform can be used independently or linked through Google Classroom and is available both on the web and as an app. User-friendly and intuitive for teachers and students, the platform is robust for younger learners, students with lower reading levels, or novice tech-users.
- Sonos: Save up to 15% on Sonos products and accessories. Though the page mentions frontline workers, teachers are also eligible. Use your ID.me account to get your discount code and enjoy the savings.
- T-Mobile: Teachers, administrators, and other education employees can access savings and special offers.
- Verizon: Government and education employees receive special monthly discounts on Verizon Wireless.
Arts and Crafts
- Blick Art Supplies: Blick for Educators offers supply discounts, special deals, free lesson plans, and more.
- Jo-Ann Fabric: Snag a Teacher Rewards Discount Card for 15% off every purchase year-round.
- Michael’s: Teachers get 15% off purchases at this craft superstore.
- Pencils.com: Teachers, administrators, and other school officials 10% off on all orders.
- Party City: Provide a letter signed by an officer of your school or organization on official letterhead to receive up to 20% off your entire in-store order.
- Frame Destination: Offers 10% off storewide to teachers.
Books and Media
- Barnes & Noble: Receive 20% off purchases for the classroom and enjoy discounts of up to 25% off the publisher’s list price during Educator Appreciation Days.
- Books-A-Million: Receive free custom quotes for your classroom, special pricing on shipping, bulk orders and more when you sign up for the BAM Educator Card!
- Half Price Books: Save 10% year-round with HPB’s Educator’s Discount Card.
- PBS: Curated media and award-winning PBS content for your classroom.
- The New York Times: Subscribe to get up to 50% off with discounted rates for educators and schools.
- NEA magazine service: National Education Association members can score up to 85% off the cover price of more than 900 magazines.
- Scholastic Teacher Store: Take advantage of up to 75% off items at the Scholastic Teacher Store.
- The Teachers Book: Author Alexandra Robbins published a book about advocating for K-12 teachers and encouraged her publisher to downprice it to a $1.99 eBook during Teachers Appreciation Week, an 88% discount.
- USA Today: Educators can get up to 45% off classroom subscriptions.
- Wall Street Journal: Join Wall Street Journal for Professors to save over 70% on a WSJ subscription.
Food, Home, and Wellness
- 1800Flowers: Teachers can send someone (including yourself, you deserve it) flowers for 20% off using code MYEDU.
- 23andMe: Discover your ancestry and take control of your health with your education discount on your next 23andMe test.
- Avocado Green Mattress: Get a good night’s sleep with 5% off all Avocado Green Mattress products.
- Blue Apron: Eat well and save time. Blue Apron is proud to support teachers with a gift of $110 off and free shipping on your first box.
- Brooklyn Bedding: Brooklyn Bedding shows their gratitude for teachers with a 25% discount and free shipping on all purchases, in-store or online.
- Budget Truck Rental: Use the code TEACH to receive 20% off on local moves and 15% off on one-way moves.
- Calm: To acknowledge how teachers shape the next generation, Calm offers a 40% discount on Calm Premium, plus access to curated content and mindfulness tools for you and your classroom.
- Casper: Ready for bed? Teachers save 20% on eligible items in the Casper store with your ID.me.
- Headspace: Headspace is giving back to teachers with a free Headspace subscription.
- P.Volve: Look and feel your best when you save 30% off sitewide, including workout equipment and digital memberships.
- Purple Mattress: Because great sleep is essential to your mental health and well-being, Purple Mattress is offering a 10% discount on any order.
- Saatva: For comfort without the markup, Saatva is proud to provide teachers with $225 off their next order of $1000 or more.
- Willow Pump: Save $50 off the Willow Pump Generation 3 once you verify your eligibility.
Holiday and Travel
- Cheap Caribbean: CheapCaribbean is offering teachers $150 off their next vacation.
- Hertz: Save up to 25% on bookings with Hertz, along with additional perks when you sign up for Hertz Gold Plus Rewards.
- Westgate Resorts: Educators and school personnel can save 10% off their next booking with Westgate Resorts.
- Adidas: Teachers with verified status enjoy an exclusive discount of 30% at adidas.com and in-store or 20% off at factory outlet stores.
- Ann Taylor LOFT: LOFT Loves Teachers, and the feeling is mutual. Enjoy 15% off every day in-store with your teacher ID. Get exclusive teacher discounts online during Teacher Appreciation Week.
- A Pea in the Pod: Teachers should feel comfortable whenever possible. Get 20% off clothes that’ll make you feel fabulous and comfortable during maternity and postpartum.
- Bonobos: Verify your teacher ID to get 20% off five different orders throughout the year.
- Cole Haan: Cole Haan offers teachers a 20% discount off full-price and sale items online.
- Costco: Costco provides a $20 Costco Shop Card to teachers who join as new members.
- Crocs: Verified teachers received 15% off all full-priced styles online.
- Dagne Dover: Dagne Dover offers an exclusive 20% discount for the teachers like yourself shaping the next generation.
- Dockers: Dockers proudly provides teachers with a 25% discount on any of their apparel.
- FedEx Office National Educators Discount Program: Corps members and alumni can receive 15% off most products and services at participating FedEx Office locations nationwide. Reach out to your local TFA regional office to acquire a regional discount card, then present your regional discount card to receive your discount when making a purchase in-store or online.
- Hanes Brands: Current and retired educators worldwide receive 10% off at all Hanes Brand stores, including Champion, Bali, and more.
- J.Crew: Flash your teacher ID at J.Crew and enjoy 15% off full-price items.
- Karen Kane: Snag 20% off purchases with a valid teacher ID.
- L.L. Bean: L.L.Bean is proud to support teachers in leading a healthy, active lifestyle. Receive your 10% promo code after verifying your eligibility.
- Liberty Mutual: Liberty Mutual offers unique and exclusive auto insurance savings. Learn more.
- Madewell: Madewell gives teachers 15% off in-store and online.
- Overstock: Enjoy free shipping on every purchase, rewards for purchases, and additional perks with a free Club O Classroom Membership.
- Puma: Puma is giving back to teachers like you with a 10% discount on your order.
- Reebok: As a verified teacher, you are qualified for a discount on shoes and apparel of up to 50% from Reebok.
- Sunglass Hut: Switch up your look with a pair of new shades. Teachers get 15% off their orders.
- ThirdLove: Treat yourself to a 15% discount valid on all full-priced items.