Celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week 2021 with these special freebies and savings.
April 29, 2021
This year, teachers tirelessly stood up and advocated for their students and communities. They worked to educate themselves and those around them to demand a more just world.
The persistent work of an educator is crucial, but rest is just as important. This Teacher Appreciation Week, we’re sharing resources to help center and ground you in wellness, financial health, and beyond. So kick back and take a break—you’ve earned it. And don’t forget to spread the love of self-care and savings by sharing on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using #ThankYouTeachers.
Deals & Discounts Exclusive for Alumni and Corps Members
- Canva: Teach For America is partnering with Canva to provide Teach for America teachers a Canva Pro account for free. The subscription gives you access to 420,000+ templates, 75 million+ premium stock photos, videos, and graphics free-to-use for presentations, classroom decorations, worksheets, lesson plans, and more. Claim your account today.
- Chopra Meditation & Well-Being: Chopra Global, a leading whole health company founded by Dr. Deepak Chopra, and The Social Change Fund, founded by NBA All-Stars Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul, and Dwyane Wade, have partnered with Teach For America to offer exclusive free, one-year meditation & well-being resources to alumni educators and corps members. Redeem your subscription today.
- Enterprise and National Car Rental: All Teach For America alumni and corps members are eligible to receive special discounts and benefits when renting with Enterprise for personal use. If renting for personal use, please call Enterprise at 1.800.261.7331 (24 hours) and use customer number XZ24174.
- FirstBook: Teach For America is partnering with FirstBook to help our teachers serve students in need to ensure that all our kids have access to affordable, top-quality books and educational resources. Sign up now to receive your discount.
- MasterClass for Educators: Teach For America is proud to partner with MasterClass to offer no-cost all-access passes for one year (a $180 value). The streaming platform allows anyone to learn from experts such as Shonda Rhimes, Ron Finley, and Serena Williams. Access classes from any desktop, mobile, or streaming device. Offer available to TFA teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week 2021.
Discounts for All Teachers
Apps, Technology, and Virtual Learning
- Amazon: Amazon is committed to building effective learning solutions to support educators and students with many different teaching perks and deals.
- Apple: For faculty, staff, and homeschool teachers of all grade levels, Apple offers a range of special savings and pricing on Apple Music, Macs and iPads, select accessories, and more.
- Adobe: Teachers and students save over 60% on Creative Cloud software and more.
- Free Adobe Spark Toolkit: Students and teachers who use Spark love that it empowers everyone to create beautiful graphics, web pages, and videos—no design experience needed. Adobe has created an all-in-one toolkit for teachers to learn from and customize for your school or district.
- AT&T: Score big with 15% off wireless and other services from AT&T.
- Autodesk: Teachers get a free one-year educational license giving them access to Autodesk products and services, renewable as long as they remain eligible.
- Avid: Avid’s software is an industry leader in video mixing, sound engineering, and music writing. Take advantage of exceptional educational pricing on Avid’s Media Composer Ultimate, Pro Tools Ultimate, and Sibelius Ultimate.
- Bose: Enjoy special pricing on Bose sound equipment for your home, office, or school.
- Canon: Canon offers discounts on a diverse selection of quality, brand-name imaging equipment for teachers, department heads, and administrators from any school.
- Corel: Join Corel’s Education License Program to gain access to a wide range of powerful graphics, digital media, and productivity software. Save as much as 96% off the regular price.
- Dell: Public school teachers and K-12 students receive exclusive discounts on select laptops, desktops, tablets, and other Dell products and accessories through Dell's Member Purchase Program.
- Figma: Collaborate with students and teachers on visual projects across computers, no matter where you are. All you need is internet access. Whether you’re in a classroom, online course, boot camp, or hackathon, Figma is built for teaching and learning design your way. Snag your free Figma account today.
- HP: Sign up to receive discounts on quality refurbished computers.
- Intuit QuickBooks: Verify your teacher status and get a free license for QuickBooks Online.
- Lenovo: Browse discounts on laptops, tablets, and computers based on location and school.
- Loom: Create beautiful instructional walkthroughs and explainers for your students using Loom’s video messaging tool. Sign up with your .edu email address to get a free Loom Education plan.
- Microsoft Education: Find affordable Windows 10 devices that are built for education and get access to offers and discounts like Office 365 and 10% off of Microsoft Surface devices, and much more.
- Samsung: Sign up for Samsung’s Student & Educator Discount Program and receive access to low prices and special offers on computers, tablets, mobile phones, televisions, appliances, and more.
- Storyline Online: The site features hundreds of free videos of well-known actors reading children’s picture books with a companion “Activity Guide” for teachers.
- SeeSaw: This free virtual learning platform can be used independently or linked through Google Classroom and is available both on the web and as an app. User-friendly and intuitive for teachers and students, the platform is robust for younger learners, students with lower reading levels, or novice tech-users. SeeSaw is free to sign up, and the majority of services and helpful resources for teachers are currently available for free.
- Sennheiser: Sennheiser is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of headphones, microphones, and wireless transmission systems. Save up to 30% off on Sennheiser headphones.
- Sonos: Save up to 15% on Sonos products and accessories. Though the page mentions frontline workers, teachers are also eligible. Use your ID.me account to get your discount code and enjoy the savings.
- T-Mobile: Teachers, administrators, and other education employees can access savings and special offers through its Sprint Works Program.
- Verizon: Government and education employees receive special monthly discounts on Verizon Wireless.
Arts and Crafts
- Dick Blick Art Supplies: Blick for Educators offers supply discounts, special deals, free lesson plans, and more.
- Jo-Ann Fabric: Snag a Teacher Rewards Discount Card for 15% off every purchase year-round.
- Michael’s: Teachers get 15% off in-store purchases at this craft superstore.
- Pencils.com: Write on! Pencils.com offers teachers, administrators, and other school officials 10% off on all orders.
- Party City: Provide a letter signed by an officer of your school or organization on official letterhead to receive up to 20% off your entire order.
- Frame Destination: Offers 10% off storewide to teachers.
Books and Media
- Audible: Audible is offering an extensive collection of audiobooks for free. It includes sections for ages from “Littlest Listeners” through “Teens,” as well as “Literary Classics” and “Folk & Fairy Tales.” The free collection also includes audiobooks in Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, and Japanese.
- Audiobooks.com: Audiobooks.com has more than 40,000 incredible audiobooks that will take you anywhere you want to go. Teachers get two books free.
- Barnes & Noble: Enjoy discounts of up to 25% off the publisher’s list price during Educator Appreciation Days.
- Books-A-Million: Receive 20% off purchases for the classroom at BAM when you sign up for the BAM Educator Card!
- Half Price Books: Save 10% year-round with HPB’s Educator’s Discount Card.
- Lakeshore Learning: Teacher’s Club members receive 15% off in-store purchases.
- PBS: Enjoy 20% off media and award-winning PBS content for your classroom.
- The New York Times: Subscribe to The Times and get up to 50% off with discounted rates for educators and schools.
- NEA magazine service: National Education Association members can score up to 85% off the cover price of more than 900 magazines.
- Scholastic Teacher Store: Take advantage of up to 75% off items at the Scholastic Teacher Store.
- USA Today: Educators can get up to 45% off classroom subscriptions.
- Wall Street Journal: Join Wall Street Journal for Professors to save over 70% on a WSJ subscription.
- Washington Post: Active K-12 teachers and U.S. college students, faculty, and staff are eligible to save 50% with the Academic Rate.
Food, Home, and Wellness
- 23andMe: Discover your ancestry and take control of your health with up to $100 off your next 23andMe test.
- Avocado Green Mattress: Get a good night’s sleep with 5% off all Avocado Green Mattress products.
- Blue Apron: Eat well and save time. Blue Apron is proud to support teachers with a gift of $100 off your first 5 boxes.
- Brooklyn Bedding: Brooklyn Bedding shows their gratitude for teachers with a 25% discount on all purchases, in-store or online.
- Budget Truck Rental: Use the code TEACH to receive 20% off on local moves and 15% off on one-way moves.
- Calm: To acknowledge how teachers shape the next generation, Calm offers a 40% discount on Calm Premium.
- Casper: Ready for bed? Teachers save 20% on eligible items in the Casper store.
- Financial Gym: Looking for a personal financial trainer? Teachers can use the code 20Teach to receive 20% off their financial services (and consultations are free!) Book today.
- Gold’s Gym: Take care of your body with a special offer from Gold’s Gym: no contract, $0 enrollment, and $5 your monthly dues.
- Headspace: Headspace is giving back to teachers with a free Headspace subscription.
- Lightlife: For Teacher Appreciation Week, plant-based brand Lightlife offers a coupon for select Lightlife Smart Line products in-store or online. Teachers can claim their coupons on the Lightlife website from 5/3 to 5/10.
- P.Volve: Look and feel your best with 50% off P.Volve workout equipment and digital membership.
- Purple Mattress: Purple believes that great sleep is essential to your mental health and well-being. To help you out, they’re offering a 10% discount on any order.
- Saatva: For comfort without the markup, Saatva is proud to provide teachers with $225 off their next order.
- Willow Pump: Save $50 off the Willow Pump Generation 3 once you verify your eligibility.
Holiday and Travel
- Cheap Caribbean: CheapCaribbean is offering teachers $150 off their next vacation.
- Hertz: Save up to 25% on bookings with Hertz, along with additional perks when you sign up for Hertz Gold Plus Rewards.
- Hotels.com: Find your perfect place to stay anywhere in the world with 10% off your next booking.
- Westgate Resorts: Educators and school personnel can save 10% off their next booking with Westgate Resorts.
- Adidas: Teachers with verified status enjoy an exclusive discount of 30% at adidas.com and in-store or 20% off at factory outlet stores.
- Ann Taylor LOFT: LOFT Loves Teachers, and the feeling is mutual. Enroll to receive 15% off—and a whole host of other benefits–every day.
- Banana Republic: Save 15% off in-store purchases when you show a valid teacher I.D.
- Bonobos: Verify your teacher ID to get 20% off five different orders throughout the year.
- Container Store: The Container Store Organized Teacher program offers educators special discounts throughout the year to help organize their classrooms. Be sure to sign up before the program ends on December 31.
- Cole Haan: Cole Haan offers teachers a 20% discount off full-price and sale items online.
- Costco: Costco provides a $20 Costco Shoo Card to teachers who join as new members.
- Crocs: Verified teachers received 15% off all full-priced styles online.
- Dagne Dover: Dagne Dover offers an exclusive 20% discount for the teachers like yourself shaping the next generation.
- Dockers: Dockers proudly provides teachers with a 15% discount on any of their apparel.
- FedEx Office National Educators Discount Program: Corps members and alumni can receive 15% off most products and services at participating FedEx Office locations nationwide. Reach out to your local TFA regional office to acquire a regional discount card, then present your regional discount card to receive your discount when making a purchase in-store or online.
- Hanes Brands: Current and retired educators worldwide receive 10% off at all Hanes Brand stores, including Champion, Bali, and more.
- J.Crew: Flash your teacher ID at J.Crew and enjoy 15% off full-price items.
- Karen Kane: Snag 20% off purchases with a valid teacher ID.
- L.L. Bean: L.L.Bean is proud to support teachers in leading a healthy, active lifestyle. Receive your 10% promo code after verifying your eligibility.
- Liberty Mutual: Liberty Mutual offers unique and exclusive auto insurance savings. Learn more.
- Madewell: Madewell gives teachers 15% off in-store and online.
- Overstock: Enjoy free shipping on every purchase, rewards for purchases, and additional perks with a free Club O Classroom Membership.
- Puma: Puma is giving back to teachers like you with a 10% discount on your order.
- Reebok: As a verified teacher, you are qualified for a discount on shoes and apparel of up to 30% from Reebok.
- South Moon: Find new pieces and accessories to add to your wardrobe with a 10% teacher discount from South Moon.
- Sunglass Hut: Switch up your look with a pair of new shades. Teachers get 15% off their orders.
- ThirdLove: Treat yourself to a 15% discount valid on all full-priced items.
- TOMS: Students and teachers alike can look forward to a 10 percent discount on footwear and accessories.
- Under Armour: Save 10% on Under Armour purchases online or in-store.
- Zappos: Teachers can take advantage and save on brand-name shoes, clothing, and accessories with a 10% discount from Zappos.