Experience Teach For America’s best-in-class leadership development through these one-day online summits.
We will host Virtual LEAD Summits throughout the summer. Each summit will be a full-day experience, so all participating early admitted corps members should plan to block the entire day to engage. See below for the summit dates.
- Virtual LEAD Summit #1: Friday, June 26
- Virtual LEAD Summit #2: Friday, August 28
Build the skills you need to re-write the future of education.
Better understand the challenges COVID-19 poses for schools across the country. Collaborate in small groups to generate innovative solutions and reimagine the education system our students need. Gain first-hand practice with the systems-level thinking required to achieve One Day. Each LEAD Summit will feature:
- An introduction to, and practice with, design thinking and Teach For America’s leadership model.
- Collaborative work time with a small group of peers to design real-time solutions to some of the most pressing issues in schools.
- Group presentations and debriefs to get real-time feedback and practice with systems-change thinking and leadership.
Who Can Participate?
All 2021 early admitted corps members are invited to apply. Each summit will be capped at 70 participants
Virtual LEAD Summit #2: Friday, August 28
- Application will launch in July.
If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.