Join our diverse force of leaders shaping the course of our nation.
Fighting for Asylum Seekers at the Border
Are you working with children and families who have been separated at the border? Please share your story with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to get involved:
Support local organizations helping separated families in the RGV:
- The Texas Civil Rights Project is seeking volunteers to help record declarations from families.
- RAICES - Promotes justice by providing free and low-cost legal services to underserved immigrant children, families and refugees in Central and South Texas.
- ProBAR - South Texas Pro Bono Asylum Representation Project
Volunteer your time:
- Find a list of local and national organizations supporting separated families.
Are you a lawyer?
- The CARA Project is currently recruiting attorneys, law students and paralegals with experience in asylum work. The group asks volunteers to be fluent in Spanish or willing to work with an interpreter.