Kennedy Leadership Awards
Through the generosity of Maureen and James A.C. Kennedy, the Kennedy Leadership Awards were established to celebrate alumni leaders who are having a profound impact with students and communities.
July 30, 2018
About the Award
The two Kennedy Leadership Awards are for:
Excellence in Teaching: which recognizes an alum teacher whose leadership has gone beyond traditional expectations to advance the academic and personal growth of their students.
Leadership Outside the Classroom: which recognizes an alum leader whose innovative work outside the classroom is having a positive impact with Baltimore students, families, and/or communities.
Each awardee will be recognized at First Taste of Baltimore in June and will receive a $5,000 award.
- Applications and nominations are due February 15.
- Semi-finalists will be notified early March.
- Applications for those who are semi-finalists will be due early April.
- Finalists to be interviewed early May.
- Awardees notified by June 1.
- Awardees will be recognized at First Taste of Baltimore in late June.
For questions, please contact Tracie at Tracie.Lefevre@teachforamerica.org.