Alumni: Job Opportunity - Prepory Coaching Group - Program Manager
November 22, 2019
Prepory Coaching Group is a college admissions coaching service that connects high school students to the networks and resources they need to successfully navigate the college search and application process. They are hiring a driven and collaborative individual with excellent communications skills to help develop their college admissions coaching curriculum, provide direction to 20+ coaches and visit local partner schools to help local high school students get into their dream schools and beyond. Learn more and apply below.
Monday, August 20, 2018
Prepory Coaching Group is a college admissions coaching service that aims to deliver affordable, accessible, and world-class coaching to guide high school students into their dream college, career, and beyond. We believe that by pooling resources from an international network of top-tier college students and acclaimed professionals, our services are able to illuminate hallways and open doors. At Prepory, we strive to maintain an excellent record of success, by gearing our services to best counsel the students, institutions, and families we serve.
As a Program Manager, you'll work to develop our college admissions coaching curriculum. You'll provide information and equip our 20+ college admissions coaches with the tools and knowledge necessary to help high school students go from where they are to where they should be. In addition, you'll be visiting our partner schools to help local high school students navigate the college process and work with school administrators to bring college-prep to the forefront of their campus. Last, you'll work to oversee Prepory's educational service offerings.
- Communicate with college admissions coaches to ensure high quality delivery of service
- Strategize with executive team to develop clear expectations and curriculum for college admissions coaches
- Audit college admissions coaching sessions to provide constructive feedback to college admissions coaches
- Visit local partner schools to lead student and parent college prep seminars Work with local school administrators to develop college-prep culture on high school campuses
- Develop instructional content for online for-credit high school courses
- Build relationships with educational community to further Prepory's mission of meritocratizing opportunity
- Graduated from a highly-selective college/university
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a high-velocity, unstructured start-up environment
- One to two years experience in an educational or academic support role (teaching, AmeriCorps, research, etc.)