Through IN3F, corps members and alumni will have a chance to explore more deeply the social issues affecting the communities in which we live.
The program culminates with a cash award of up to $2,500 for fellows to pursue their new solution.
As part of IN3F, Fellows will:
- Receive professional development in pursuit of solutions to issues affecting their community.
- Make connections with community partners from around the region.
- Receive a cash award to pursue social entrepreneurship in service of ending educational inequity.
Questions? Contact Randy Pease at email@example.com.
2020 Fellow Cohort
Who Can Apply?
IN3F is designed to activate our TFA Indy member base, including all alumni and current corps members working in the Indianapolis region. This region includes all of Indiana, excepting the Gary and South Bend metropolitan areas.
Here's what you'll need to have ready to fill out and submit the application. Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee comprised of members of TFA Indy staff, Alumni Board, and Board of Directors, and may also include a selection of presenters from within the Fellowship.
- Name, email, and corps region and year
- Current role and employer
- Answers to the following questions:
- What problem have you identified in your community that you are passionate about working toward a solution for? Who does this problem impact? Why is solving this problem important for you and your community?
- What ideas have you considered as potential solutions to this problem?
- Are there other organizations or leaders already pursuing solutions to this problem? How will your work contribute to the collective effort?
- What strengths and leadership qualities would you bring to the Fellowship? What excites you about pursuing social entrepreneurship?
- What knowledge, skills, or resources will you need to activate your work toward a solution?
Professional Development Events
The Fellowship will take place across six professional development events in Spring 2020:
- February 1
- February 28
- March 14
- April 11
- May 2
- May 23