Search our complete list of graduate school partners who offer TFA corps members and alumni benefits after they complete their time in the corps. These schools are in addition to the partnerships that many TFA regions hold with local graduate schools that provide training and courses to current corps members.
- Offers both on-campus and online degrees for TFA corps members and alumni nationwide
- Application fee waived
- Recommendations for application waived
- 29% tuition discount
Teach For America and ASU are dedicated to retaining Teach For America alumni in Arizona and attracting corps alumni from across the country to take on leadership roles as advocates for children in this state. Since 2007, ASU has offered five fellowships annually to Teach For America alumni, enabling them to pursue graduate degrees in educational leadership from Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College.
- Online/On-campus master’s for corps members, alumni, and staff nationwide
- Ed.M. in Curriculum and Teaching, which offers seven different specialized content tracks
- 33% tuition discount
- Tuition discount can be applied to any of the other online and Boston-based graduate programs within the College, including the popular Ed.M. program in higher education administration
- Contact Donna Kiessling to apply
- Two Leadership in Education Awards annually for TFA alumni enrolling in the full-time masters program
- Online degree for TFA corps members and alumni nationwide, designed by TFA alumni
- Deferred payment offered for AmeriCorps recipients
- Application and registration fees waived
- Application fee waived for corps members and alumni
- One-year deferral
- Tuition remission is offered to candidates interested in careers in urban education through the Donovan Urban Teaching Scholars program
- Call 617-552-4600 to learn more about the online program for a Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Global Perspectives: Teaching, Curriculum, and Learning Environments and the Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Educational Leadership and Policy
- $12,500 scholarship for up to five alumni each year, renewable for a second year
The following pertains only to the Higher Education Administration and Policy Program:
- Two-year deferral
- Application fee waiver
- Must provide a letter of corps member service verification at the time of application
- Must have an undergraduate GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Preferential consideration
- Strongest consideration for merit scholarships and internship preferences given to full-time admitted students who meet the early admissions January deadline
- Rolling admissions throughout the year
Campus and online degree programs for Teach For America corps members and alumni.
Pursue a master’s through our Urban Teaching Residency Program and earn an M.S.Ed while remaining in your school.
- No application fee for Teach For America corps members.
- 20% discount on your tuition as a Teach For America corps member or alumni working as an instructor.
- Application fee waived for TFA corps members and alumni
- Special consideration in the admissions process for alumni
- Must provide a letter of corps member service verification at the time of application (available on TFA Google App for Education)
- Significantly discounted preK-12 educator tuition rate
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions